Our main area of expertise is in the oil and gas industry, specializing in both the upstream (exploration of land and production of product) as well as the downstream (refining, processing, purifying) sectors.
The services we provide include well testing, sand management systems, well clean up, water disposal and water fracturing, stand alone support units, well integrity and pressure test pumps, manpower supply, temporary flare line piping supply & accommodation
services. These sand management systems not only operate at the highest efficiency, but also with extreme safety without any lost time incidents or non-productive time. Some of the areas of specialization include
Cementing Services are performed to provide zonal isolation and protect casing for the life of the well. It is used in drilling of new wells, remedial works on existing wells as well as plugging and abandonment of wells at the end of their production
Successful cementing job is a key to prevent loss of production, controls inter-zonal communication, flow to the surface and ensures integrity of cement sheath.
Resource Allocation due to combination of the potential and experience of the personnel with state-of-the art cementing equipment, provides professional and HSE oriented full range of cementing services for Oil and Gas industry.
Resource Allocation offers a complete range of coiled tubing services to help customers accomplish a wide variety of goals starting with workover and well maintenance operations through completion intervention and stimulation jobs. We operate the industry's
most technically enhanced coiled tubing units, capable of handling heavy-duty jobs in today's most challenging operating environments. Our focus on HSE and service quality enables clients to complete projects quickly
and safely across a wide spectrum of pressures, without necessity to kill or shut in their well.
Wireline Logging and Perforation
We provide complete Wireline Services including: Cased Hole and Production Logging, Perforating, Pipe Recovery and Slickline. We help our client in increasing well performance while reducing well challenges that can arise from faulty cased hole implementation
like external and internal defects caused by scale wear or corrosion. Providing experienced personnel committed to work safely and efficiently together with high quality equipment, we are proud to offer services for
harsh environments as H2S and HPHT.
Tubing Conveyed Perforating
Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TCP) process enables perforating particularly long intervals in single runs in deviated and horizontal wells. Our TCP solutions combine effective firing systems that best suits your perforating objectives and reservoir conditions,
while controlling the cost and minimizing NPT.
We provide a suite of accessories like shock absorbers, gun swivels, productions valves and many more.
The main functions of drilling fluids include providing hydrostatic pressure to prevent formation fluids from entering into the well bore, keeping the drill bit cool and clean during drilling, carrying out drill cuttings, and suspending the drill cuttings
in the annulus while drilling is paused and when the drilling assembly is brought in and out of the hole. The drilling fluid used for a particular job is selected to avoid formation damage and to limit corrosion.
The three main categories of drilling fluids are
- Water-based muds (which can be dispersed and non-dispersed)
- Non-aqueous muds (oil-based mud or invert)
- Gaseous drilling fluid,
Depending on the well complexity and lithology it requires different types of mud to be be used at different parts in the hole, or that some types be used in combination with others. The various types of fluid generally fall into a few broad categories
such as air, air/water, air/polymer, water, water-based mud (WBM) and oil-based mud (OBM).
As for downstream services some of them include pipeline & piping, flow control, instrumentation, burners & incinerators, combustion and pollution control among others. The downstream focus is not only on services, but also the entire spectrum of the
products for efficient transmission and distribution. The division also caters to other industries such as power generation, mining, water and waste water besides oil & gas.
In addition to this, we are a solution provider that is unparalleled in our field dealing with products such as flares, incinerators, burners, and Combustion & Pollution Control Systems. We are also experts in flow control and provide custom designed
control valves, mechanical valves such as needle, ball, gate, globe, check, manifold (2,3 and 5 way). We also deal with precision tube and pipe fittings, water cut meters, level detectors, and multiphase flow meters.
Combining state of the art technology as well as an association with International Brands Resource Allocation is able to provide top-of-the-line solutions to all of our customers.
Resource Allocation specializes in seamless and welded line pipe and process pipes and the related fittings & flanges in ranges that are not normally available in the market which wall thickness up to 250 mm and diameter up to 60". We also offer a wide
variety of pumps including canned motor pumps, mag-drive pumps, centrifugal pumps, wet-well, high-pressure, circulator, glandless, etc. In addition to this, we also offer interface defectors, oil-water monitors, wet-gas
meters and other products that are vital for the effective monitoring and control of the oil & gas extraction process.
Key Focus Areas:
- Seamless (CS & LTCS), and Welded Process and Line Pipes from ½ " to 60 " along with their respective Flanges and Fittings including pipes for power plants
- OCTG – Casing solutions from 4 ½" to 26" and tubing solutions from 2 3/8" to 4 1/2" with API or premium connections
- All types of valves and actuators with sizes ranging from 1/2" to 48", pressure ratings of 150 to 2500 and almost any material of construction - GATE, GLOBE, CHECK, BALL, PLUG, BUTTERFLY, CHOKE, DBB & SBB, CONTROL, PRESSURE REDUCING, SAFETY RELIEF, STRAINERS, PFA/PTFE LINED, VALVE LOCKING DEVICES
- Structural steel including hot rolled plates, seamless & welded tubulars, section beams, columns & channels, and hollow sections
- Butt weld fittings / expansion joints (bends, tees, elbows, reducers, headers, etc.)
- Rupture discs (forward, reverse, graphite, explosion vents, rupture disc plugs) including explosion vents and industrial measurement devices
- Turbo machinery (centrifugal air compressors, centrifugal gas compressors, steam turbines, compressed air blowers, refrigeration screw compressors,
- Fabricated equipment (pressure vessels, heat exchangers)
- Packaged solutions (CO2 storage systems, centrifugal air compressors)
- Turnkey solutions (compressed air systems, steam turbine packages)
- Combustion and environmental solutions (burners, flares, incinerators)
- Pressure solutions (pressure, DP flow, DP level)
- Temperature solutions (RTUs, bimetal, mercury)
- Mechanical design and engineering (piping, pressure vessel sub-assemblies)
- On-site survey and consultation
To summarize, Resource Allocation provides products across the range in the upstream and downstream oil & gas industry used to treat material, testing & inspection, logistics, project management, digital services, and technical info. Please contact our team for more information about the type of solutions available for your specific needs.